Frequently Ask Questions
- What is your return policy?
If there is a problem with our work which needs to be fixed, please contact us at
902 279 0053 within 24 hours and we will do our best to fix the problem and send it back to you.
-You can exchange your regular purchased items within 24 hours. You will need to pay for the shipping or come to the store in person.
- What are the shipping options?
We use Canada Post Carrier Calculated rates for shipping. We ship to all parts of Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia. We will add more places as needed.
We also offer Free Shipping on orders over $100.00
- When will I receive my order?
Orders can take up to two weeks to process, not including shipping time.
Some items will be processed next day when available.
If your order is in stock, then it will be delivered the next day.
Sometimes we will make exceptions for some orders, depending on availability.
Please reach out to us by phone, 902- 279 0053
- What do I do if I never received my order?
Please follow up with the trucking number that you have received when your order shipped out. You can also call us and we follow up with Canada Post as well. Then we will let you know.
- What do I do if I receive a defective order?
- How do I make changes to an order I’ve already placed?
Please give us a call at 902- 279 0053 and we will do our best to help you, depend on the availability of your replacement.
- Where are you located?
- We are located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- How is the product made? Where do the materials come from?
Most of our products are handmade. For embroidery products we get our blanks from Amazon.
We buy our fabrics from local fabric stores or some come from overseas.
- How do I contact your company if my question isn’t answered here?
- You can contact us by phone at 902 279 0053 or by email at sewingandquiltingbymina.com